Sunday, October 21, 2012

eBay and Amazon

A great way to make some extra cash is selling your stuff on eBay or Amazon. It is very simple! Just make an account and sell anything that you don't use anymore, but still has value! If the item is in poor condition, then I can't guarantee that you will make a sale. There is also another method on eBay and Amazon that is called flipping. You could literally turn this into a business! Basically you are buying stuff for really cheap and then selling them for more than you paid for it! A good start that I have heard from people on the internet is flipping iPod Touch cases. Look for on for maybe around $5 and sell it on your account for about $15-$20 (It's up to you to determine the prices). But if you have a lot of  stuff to get rid of, I highly recommend selling it on eBay or Amazon. I have sold a lot of my video games and made a couple hundred bucks on it. If you are under 18, then you should probably talk to your parents before selling something that they bought in the first place. Or you could talk to them if you are having trouble pricing an item for what it's worth. They'll be proud to see that you are trying to make money on your own! Anyways, that's all I have for now. These two websites are great for making money, so good luck and I hope you guys make some good cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment