Sunday, October 21, 2012

Panda Research

Hi guys! Welcome to my new website! Hi, my name is Brandon and I'm 15 (almost 16) years old. I have been doing research on how to make money online and have found some ways. Today I am going to talk about Panda Research, a program where you do surveys and get paid for every $50 you make. They will send the payment on the 1st or 15th of the month that you request it. I suppose you could request more if you more than $50. Here's what the website looks like.



You can sign up at http://www.trypandaresearch.com/DdJamUGMuMMegBMTJ7qAdg==

As you can see, you get paid to take surveys, or do offers and some pay a fair price. If it takes A LONG time for one to get approved, just move on and do more. It is a great website and I highly suggest you try it. So if you are interested, click on the link above. I will be making more posts later, but thanks for coming! Hope you guys make some good money!


No comments:

Post a Comment